EDU is a growing corporation with a strong focus on education and related services. The company was founded in 1999 and was the first agent fully committed to representing international universities in the Danish market.
We offer our partners fulltime representation throughout the year and organize student fairs twice a year (typically March and September). We strive to build a strong relationship with our partners in order to represent them in the best possible way in the Danish market and we can assist them in identifying and seizing good market opportunities. Furthermore, we keep our partners updated on changes and developments in the Danish market.
Network and Certification
In December 2009, we became one of only 8 agencies globally to be fully certified by the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC).
Furthermore, EDU is a founding member of RecruitEurope! – a recently established network of European educational agencies.
Location and office
The EDU office can be found in the heart of Copenhagen. We are located in the main pedestrian area, only a few minutes’ walk from Copenhagen University and a short walk from central stations. You can get from Copenhagen Airport to our office in about 30 minutes by public transportation.
What we offer students
We offer comprehensive support for Danish students looking for international study opportunities, including:
- Continuous support from application to graduation (always free of charge)
- Counselling facilities in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Odense
- Knowledge and expertise about our partner universities and application procedures
- Personal experiences with studying abroad (EDU advisors)
- IELTS and examination services EDU Danmark is the official Danish IELTS administrator.
- Examination services for institutions abroad (for distance education students)
If you are interested in working with EDU and would like to discuss the opportunities for doing so, please contact Karin Klitgaard Møller (Manager of International Relations) at firstname.lastname@example.org.