World-wide Off-campus Exam Services in Copenhagen, Denmark
EDU administers examinations on behalf of foreign universities and professional organisations
Apart from being an IELTS test centre, EDU also act as an off-campus examination centre for mobile students, distance learning or blended learning. Our partners are a diverse range of universities and professional bodies that offer off-site examinations for students in Denmark and Southern Sweden.
- Distance learning degrees
- Other professional qualifications.
- Placement tests
- University entrance exams
- Deferred exams ("sick exams", re-exams)
- Summer school exams
- Oral English tests
- Any other test that requires independent supervision.
This service is not limited to English-speaking countries.
Services include: Liaising with the candidate and the educational institute, receiving and checking exam materials, preparing for the exam day, coordination of exam rooms and invigilation staff including backup system in case of illness, studying the invigilation instructions in each case and briefing the invigilator, liaising with the university in case of issues or changes, post-exam paperwork, forms, copying/scanning, packing scripts and sending back by courier, and any other related issues.
Exam papers are handled and stored securely and invigilation instructions from the various examining boards are followed strictly. We return the finished scripts by courier only.
The exam venues we use are located in the center of Copenhagen – conveniently close to public transport including the Metro to the airport (less than 20 minutes) and the train to Sweden.
EDU took over this activity from the British Council after they restructured in 2006 and stopped hosting exams in Denmark. Since then we have hosted examinations for a long range of universities or other educational institutions, as well as professional organisations, from different countries throughout the world, not limited to English-speaking countries.
Where do I start?
If you are a student, please check with your institution first whether they agree to such an arrangement and ask them to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a university or other institution and wish to offer your student(s) the possibility to sit their exams in Copenhagen, please let us know the time and date and any other relevant information. You can contact us for more information on email@example.com
We are proud to work for 50+ various institutions, a few examples are:
- ACT - The Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- University of Bath
- UC Berkeley
- Birkbeck College
- British Council – IELTS test centre
- Charles Sturt University
- Central Queensland University
- Chartered Banker Institute
- Deakin University
- Edinburgh Business School / Heriot-Watt University
- University College of Estate Management
- Harvard DCE
- ICA Assessment
- King's College
- Université Laval
- University of Leicester
- LSAT (LSAC)
- The University of London International Programme
- Manchester Business School
- NEBOSH exams
- Oreegon State University
- Penn State Worldwide
- Queen's University Belfast
- Robert Gordon University
- RSS - Royal Statistical Society
- University of Strathclyde
- University of New England
- Queen’s University Belfast
- SQA - Scottish Qualification Authority
- University of London - Birkbeck College, King's College
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- York University
- The University of Warwick
- UNISA - University of South Africa